October 2011 Archive
CPA Care Categories
Recent Posts to CPA Care
- Deadline Announced for Affordable Care Act Exchange Notices
- 5 Tips for Effectively Using Your HR Metrics
- Why Time Tracking is Critical for Affordable Care Act Compliance
- Paycor’s Employer Guide to Health Care Reform Released
- Employee Legal Action on the Rise: Are You Prepared?
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
Many other pension plan limit amounts will also increase. For a list of limits, go to www.irs.gov and search COLA Increases for Dollar Limitations on Benefits and Contributions.
CPA Care will have extended hours for the extension deadline of October 17.
Saturday, October 15: 9 am – 12 am
Sunday, October 16: 9 am – 12 am
Monday, October 17: 8 am – 9 pm
CPA Care will host 2 free, 30-minute webinars in November that will prepare you for year end! Read below to register.
Paycor’s CPA Care is standing by to assist you during this busy time of year. During this webinar, CPA... Read More
As part of Paycor’s on-going effort to make payroll as painless as possible, we have put together this simple year-end kit to help you service our mutual clients.
On the website you will... Read More
Paycor offers HR Support Center, a comprehensive online resource that provides:
• Checklists to guide clients through a variety of HR processes such as termination and... Read More
By Paycor’s CEO, Bob Coughlin
Quick Tip: Improve your wellbeing by eliminating the noise.
The theme of this article is very simple: When I tune out what I can’t control, I am able to focus. To help... Read More
In September, we asked our readers to answer a short survey about the newsletter.
• 98% find the information relevant
• 41% share the newsletter with staff and clients
• Top resources for tax updates/changes are irs.gov,... Read More
The COBRA premium assistance program ended August 31; however, terminated employees who delayed the start of COBRA coverage may still qualify for the subsidy.
For more information, visit the... Read More
Tax treatment for a more-than-2-percent shareholder-employee of an S-Corporation should report the company-paid health insurance premiums as compensation on Form W-2. The compensation is exempt... Read More