Paycor Speeds Up Onboarding, Improves Timekeeping Process With First Quarter Product UpdatePosted on February 24, 2015
Company Introduces Several Client-Suggested Enhancements to Make HR and Payroll More Efficient
CINCINNATI, OH—(Marketwired – Feb 23, 2015) – Paycor, providing companies with intuitive, cloud-based onboarding, HR, payroll and timekeeping software, today announced the release of its first quarter product update of 2015. With this release, the company brings new efficiencies to the way employers onboard their new hires, introduces new self-service capabilities and enhances employee timekeeping.
Each quarter, Paycor reveals a new set of product updates designed to further enhance key HR and payroll processes. The company actively solicits feedback from its clients to identify their concerns and understand how its products can be more effective in supporting their operations. Based on these client suggestions, Paycor continually develops robust and innovative product enhancements, ultimately helping clients to solve their biggest challenges and empower them to be more strategic.
The latest product update includes several improvements across Paycor’s Onboarding, Perform Time and HR Support Center offerings, including:
- Online I-9 Form Completion: Gathering new hire paperwork is often a tedious and time-consuming task. To streamline the process, Paycor’s HR Onboarding software now enables new hires to fill out Form I-9, additional federal and state tax documents, direct deposit forms and other company documents, electronically before their first day of work.
- Employee Empowerment with Self-service: With Paycor’s new self-service functionality, employees can update their contact information, personal data, direct deposit or tax information on their own and when it is convenient for them, helping to remove the administrative burden on HR teams.
- E-Document Storage: Further improving the role of the HR administrator, Paycor introduced electronic document storage, enabling users to store up to 20 documents, such as Form I-9, resumes, certifications and signed documents, per employee.
- Improved Employee Timekeeping: With an enhanced timekeeping dashboard, administrators can view their most important timekeeping information all on one screen through Paycor’s Perform Time solution. The enhanced solution also offers a new time clock, allowing employees to punch in and out with a badge or via finger print scanner.
- Real-time HR Assistance: Paycor revamped its HR Support Center to make it easier for users to find the compliance documents they need, helping to ensure compliant business practices, forms and policies.
“A large part of Paycor’s success has been our ability to respond to market needs and client demands to deliver the innovations that enhance the way employers manage their HR, payroll and timekeeping activities,” said Zhen Tao, chief technology officer of Paycor. “Our first product update of 2015 provides significant improvements to time-consuming processes like filing new hire paperwork and ensuring accurate timekeeping, enabling businesses to reduce administrative burden, improve employee satisfaction and operate more strategically.”