Recent Posts to Resource Center
- How Can HR Software Benefit Your Company?
- Paycor Speeds Up Onboarding, Improves Timekeeping Process With First Quarter Product Update
- Strike One, Strike Two…
- 8 Reasons Your Organization Should Have an Employee Handbook
- Paycor Named as Finalist for Three 2015 Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service
Paycor Named Finalist for the Pillar Award for Community Service
The votes are in! Paycor’s Community Partners program has been selected as a finalist for the Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Community Service. Paycor’s involvement in our local communities caught the judges’ attention.
Smart Business’ 2013 nomination drive received an overwhelming response, demonstrating just how critical the tie between the for-profit and nonprofit communities has become. Twenty-two finalists will be recognized for their outstanding service at the Pillar Award for Community Service recognition event on January 24, 2013, and their stories will be featured in the January edition of Smart Business Cincinnati.
Paycor’s Community Partners is an associate-driven program that impacts a broad range of organizations, including:
- Junior Achievement
- March of Dimes Walk
- MS Walk
- American Cancer Society
- Oyler School
- Clermont County Humane Society
- Down Syndrome Society
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Hoxworth Blood Drive
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Paycor associates participated in this year’s Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure to benefit breast cancer research and awareness, raising over $1,000.
The Community Partners program helps Paycor associates live one of our company’s guiding principles, “Take care of each other,” and we are honored to be named a finalist for this award.