What Can Perform Do For You?Posted on September 20, 2012
Paycor recently introduced our intuitive payroll and employee administration solution, Perform. Designed with client feedback in mind, Perform includes many enhancements to make entering your payroll and HR information quicker and easier. Many of our clients have told us how much they love the new functionality Perform offers.
Check out some of the things you can do with Perform:
- Leave the paygrid during a payrun to make employee and company-level changes, then come right back to continue running payroll
- Add as many custom fields as you like, turning Perform into an employee administration tool—you can record and report on employee parking passes, certifications, uniform sizes…anything you want to track
- Import time clock data directly into your payrun
- Track time-off accruals like vacation and paid time off
- Use the New Hire Wizard to add new employees with ease
- Add unlimited earning and deduction columns to your paygrid
- See pay totals automatically as you enter payroll
- View an employee’s gross-to-net detail by clicking “Calc Check”
- Review your estimated cash requirements before submitting your payrun
- Grant users administrator or employee access, allowing multiple managers to have admin access or permitting employees to see their personal information
- Use the Get Help and Give Feedback buttons to ask questions and provide us with your ideas to make Perform even better
Did you know Perform could do all that?
To learn more, visit our Perform page to see how Perform can simplify the way you do payroll and employee administration.