While it’s most common for us to talk about 4th quarter as “year-end”, I like to think about this time as “year-beginning.” It’s a hectic season and most of us have to ensure we operationalize a strong finish, while forecasting and planning for the next 12 months.
Yet, our clients often tell us that they have a hard time getting to planning and working strategically on their people practices. The emails keep coming. Hiring is still needed. And once again, here comes another open enrollment.
How is Paycor helping you with this balance? A progress report from the last 3 months:
New advancements available this quarter to help your processes
- Ability to preview Forms W-2: Administrators can now preview W-2s to ensure accuracy and reduce needs for amendments.
- Allow employees to opt out of having their Form W-2 printed: Many people file electronically so this option saves time and paper.
- Start add-on or re-numbered Federal IDs with ability to run parallel runs seamlessly before go-live: Some clients add new payroll accounts regularly and we’ve added automation for speed and ease.
- Optimize through recent third-party integrations. As of this quarter we now integrate with eBenefits Edge, a benefit administration solution from The Principle®. We also now integrate with The Standard for retirement data and Certify for expense management. You can find a list of other integrations at our website.
- Learn how HR areas are often perceived. Paycor’s new report, “People Management: Perception vs. Reality,” is based on a survey of more than 700 leaders of medium and small businesses. While not all of the insights will apply to every business, check it out for our latest expert advice on managing employee engagement, turnover and compliance.
Our year-end communication gets better and better. We try to give you just what you need, knowing different clients need different things. If you’re looking for the most comprehensive one-stop tool, we’ve got it!
Investment in Customer Experience
Something we say around here is “there’s nothing we do today, that can’t be done better.” Paycor is known for our personal and responsive service. However, we’re on a mission to create a customer and product experience that evolves over time and that takes into account that many of you are using a broader set of our offerings and want more expertise. To ensure we deliver the “gold-standard” on service, we’re adding customer success managers. These are the Paycor team members who reach out to customers proactively to help ensure satisfaction. We’re also hiring a Customer Experience Leader and added client communication resources to help us on the journey.
In conclusion, happy “year-beginning”! These are highlights - there’s so much more to share. That’s why it’s so important for you stay in communication with us. We aspire to help you reduce your administrative burden at year-end and all year, so you can increase your capacity for working strategically on your business. To that end, please let us know if you need help or have feedback.