CORrecap: Servant Leadership, W-2 Deadlines, and more
Posted on October 2, 2015
Servant leadership, W-2 deadlines, the one secret to success, and six other stories we noticed among the noise this week in HR management, leadership, payroll and small business news.
- Are you asking interview candidates the most important question ever? (*source: HR Morning*)
- You use your smartphone to find restaurants, movie theatres and other businesses near you. Now, new HR technology is enabling HR professionals to show jobs near you. (*source: The SHRM Blog*)
- What do Millennials really want? According to this interview, they just want what every other worker wants: transparency, honesty, and opportunity--and some flexibility. (*source: ZDNet*)
- It may seem like just the opposite, but introverts make great leaders. (*source: Entrepreneur.com*)
- Here are 4 ways to increase your goal achievement. (*source: TalentCulture*)
- Josh Bersin’s recent blog articles have inspired this post on servant leadership. (*source: HR Bartender*)
- Hard to believe it’s already this close to year-end: here are the state-by-state due dates for W-2 forms. (*source: CPA Practice Advisor*)
- Online communities can be powerful resources for any small business owner. Here are some great ideas. (*source: US News & World Report*)
- Is there really just ONE secret to success for small business owners and entrepreneurs? (*source: Huffington Post*)
Have a great weekend!