CORrecap: Ten Hits from This Week in HR
Is your Twitter feed overloaded? What about your inbox? Here are ten stories we noticed among the noise this week in HR, payroll and business news.
- Bill Kutik's *Firing Line* Web series published its [7th edition](http://goo.gl/ViTbKf) this week.
- Did you know that even non-union employers can be affected by the National Labor Relations Act? [Read more](http://goo.gl/4XRv9Y) about how to avoid the negative consequences of ending up on the wrong side of this law.
- Do any of [these top 10 issues](http://goo.gl/UWfo1i) facing HR departments touch your day-to-day work?
- Speaking of issues, is HR "broken" all together? [Here](http://goo.gl/WqL0xB) are some problem solvers.
- A [recent study](http://goo.gl/EBHi6N) shows more and more HR departments are going paperless. The environment says thank you!
- We live in a world where everything is documented; [here](http://goo.gl/Qd0xGb) is how to avoid common HR documentation mistakes.
- There is still [a lot of discussion](http://goo.gl/ku943Y) going on about the Department of Labor's [proposed](https://goo.gl/J7FuuV) overtime rule changes. Will it [hurt morale](http://goo.gl/IXhsLr?)
- We all know social media is everywhere: [what value](http://goo.gl/24MO6N) does it bring to the workplace?
- [User experience](http://goo.gl/fKXS7m) is king. How can HR jump on this "ease of use" bandwagon?
- Check out these [8 ways](http://goo.gl/P1Spf1) great leaders keep great people.
Have a great weekend!