Most Important Time of the Year
Posted on November 11, 2010
We know it’s only early November, but year end is quickly approaching! At the end of October, all year-end packets were mailed out. Please contact your specialist if you have not yet received this mailing. The year-end packets contain important materials that are due back to Paycor by December 10, 2010. Please read over all the information very carefully.
Your year-end packets contain the following items:
- Year-End Planning Guide with instructions on the following:
- Reviewing and updating your Tax Verification Report (DUE December 10, 2010)
- Reviewing and updating employee information and your Employees with Missing Social Security Numbers Report (DUE December 10, 2010)
- Calendar of important dates
- Hold My Books Open form
- Only clients who need their books held open should complete and return this form to ensure proper tax filings. Click here to fill it out online. (DUE December 10, 2010)
- 2011 Holiday Calendar
- Plan ahead for next year by taking note of all bank and Paycor holidays
Visit www.paycor.com/year-end where you can access all year-end materials and even complete the “Hold My Books Open” form online. If you have any additional questions about year end, please contact your specialist.