HR Industry Veterans Deliver Insightful Advice, Real-World Strategies During Webinar Series
Mar 30, 2015) - In response to the tremendous demand for its recent 2015
HR & Compliance Web Summit, Paycor today announced that the event's
compelling webinars are now available on demand from the Paycor website.
During the webinar, held on March 5, HR industry experts and thought
leaders shared their guidance and recommendations with more than 4,000
Jennifer Bellin, vice president of marketing for Paycor, said, "We were thrilled that so many people were able to attend our HR & Compliance Web Summit this year. But, we knew that even more companies could benefit from the insights and practical advice delivered by our panel of experts. We are pleased to offer all of the sessions on our website so that others can gain a deeper understanding of the complicated HR and compliance issues affecting their organizations today."
The all-day webinar featured a series of one-hour sessions focused on the topics that are most relevant to today's business leaders, from the Affordable Care Act to employee engagement and retention. The six sessions offered at this year's Web Summit included:
* How to Attract, Hire and Retain Top Talent: Studies show that most hiring processes not only miss top performers, but actually eliminate them. Business adviser Dolly Penland of Predictive Results describes how high-performing companies are using cutting-edge behavioral analytics combined with effective interviewing techniques to build winning teams. Available at: http://goo.gl/zDa69N
* It's Gotta Stop! Creating an Anti-Harassment Policy That Works: There are many forms of harassment that can occur in today's workplaces, and companies need to ensure that their anti-harassment policy addresses both the legal and emotional ramifications. HR consultant and author Lori Kleiman provides attendees with specific steps for creating a comprehensive policy, as well as tips for training staff members. Available at: http://goo.gl/9C9mCT
* Speaking Up: The Road to a More Engaged Workforce: Research suggests that "employee voice" is linked to engagement, but many businesses struggle with deafening silence from their workers. University of Louisville professors Dr. Denise Cumberland and Dr. Meera Alagaraja outline research about why employees remain silent and provide practical ideas for turning up the volume. Available at: http://goo.gl/6kqCgu
* Health Care Reform: Reporting Needs and Requirements: Beginning in 2016, employers will have significant reporting obligations to ensure their compliance with the Affordable Care Act. Bob Radecki, a prominent employee benefits compliance consultant, translates the complex reporting requirements and provides guidance to help employers meet their reporting responsibilities. Available at: http://goo.gl/xGiqNN
* Health Care Reform 2015: New Laws and Regulations: The Affordable Care Act's employer mandate went into effect on January 1, 2015, for most employers, and organizations must have a clear understanding of how the laws will affect their business in order to avoid costly penalties. Health care reform expert Anne Marie Singleton of McGohan Brabender explains the latest changes in the ACA and what companies need to be doing now to prepare. Available at: http://goo.gl/hNgaI8
* Check Yourself! Preventing Common Wage and Hour Law Mistakes: In addition to running a productive business, companies must keep track of the various rules and laws associated with the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Department of Labor and other governing bodies. Eric Cook, wage and hour expert for HR Answerlink, shares actionable tips for preventing some of the most common and most fined wage and hour law mistakes. Available at: http://goo.gl/U3SRpk
More information about the 2015 HR & Compliance Web Summit is available at: http://www.paycor.com/summit. Many of the sessions have been pre-approved for one hour of credit from the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
Stay tuned for more information about Paycor's next Web Summit, happening Thursday, June 18, 2015.
Buyer's Guide To HCM And Payroll Technology
An HCM platform is the foundation of your business, and choosing the technology is one of the most important decisions you'll make.Get Expertise
Stay Up to Date
Sign up to receive our latest research and expert advice.
Check your inbox for an email confirming your subscription. Enjoy!