Paycor Announces HR Center of Excellence
Data-Driven Online Resource Hub Helps Human Resources Leaders Unlock the True Power of HR
CINCINNATI, Jan. 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) - Human Capital Management company Paycor today announced the HR Center of Excellence, an online resource hub created to help HR leaders and their teams build employee evangelism and make a lasting impact on their companies.
The HR Center of Excellence was created to help HR professionals extend their reach and unlock their potential. Based on user group sessions, one-on-one interviews with HR professionals and business leaders, third party research, survey data and insights from more than 35,000 small and medium businesses who use Paycor, the HR Center of Excellence provides advice, inspiration and action items HR leaders need to make a difference in their organizations.
According to recent research conducted by Paycor, 75 percent of successful, high-functioning teams spend their time on six main areas or "pillars" including recruiting, benefits, labor costs, people management, compliance and employee experience. Based on this finding, Paycor has developed step-by-step action plans for each of these six pillars to serve as guides and help HR leaders better understand and master the pillars.
Additional key findings informing the action plans include:
- Forty-five percent of HR leaders cite recruiting the best talent as their top challenge.
- Fifty-seven percent of U.S. job candidates report that benefits are among their top considerations before accepting a job.
- Eighty-four percent of employees with high benefits satisfaction report high job satisfaction.
- Seventy percent of HR professionals spend two-thirds of their time on "people management."
- New employees who are part of a well-structured onboarding program are 69 percent more likely to remain at a company for up to three years.
- Thirty-eight percent of business leaders believe their level of compliance concern will grow over the next five years.
- Highly-engaged business units see a 41 percent reduction in absenteeism and a 17 percent increase in productivity.
In addition to action plans, the HR Center of Excellence offers benchmarking quizzes, a guide for building the Ideal HR Team, webinars and much more that provides HR professionals with practical advice and inspiration as they continue their path towards driving lasting organizational impact. To learn more about the HR Center of Excellence powered by Paycor and to sign up for the newsletter, visit: paycor.com/hrcoe.
"With their diverse mix of skill sets and unique perspectives on business operations, today's HR leaders have more ability than ever before to add strategic value to businesses on critical issues across the employee lifespan," said Karen Crone, Chief HR Officer at Paycor. "There's never been a better time to be in HR, and with our new HR Center of Excellence, HR leaders can make the most of this moment. We're ecstatic to launch this resource hub complete with action plans grounded in Paycor's data, research and nearly 30 years of experience serving HR leaders of medium and small businesses, so HR professionals can optimize HR to achieve excellence."
Paycor delivers a unified human capital management solution with a singular focus on helping business leaders, entrepreneurs and HR practitioners make a difference in their organizations. With intuitive recruiting, HR and payroll solutions at its core, more than 30,000 small and medium-sized businesses trust Paycor to help them manage their most valuable asset - their people. Paycor's personalized support and user-friendly, scalable technology streamlines every aspect of people management, giving our clients the peace of mind to focus on what they know best - their business. To learn how Paycor can help you make a difference, visit https://www.paycor.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION