Paycor Enhances Business Efficiency with Latest Product Update
August 31, 2015
Company Unveils New Features to Industry-Leading HR and Payroll Solutions, Reducing Administrative Work and Saving Users Significant Time
Paycor, providing companies with intuitive, cloud-based onboarding, HR, payroll and timekeeping software, today announced details of the innovations introduced in its third quarter product update, including new capabilities designed to streamline key HR and payroll tasks.
Employers today are faced with an ever-growing number of challenges, from complying with the requirements set forth by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) to managing employee benefits and completing key HR and payroll tasks quickly and effectively. Paycor helps companies overcome these obstacles, offering employers advanced software solutions to streamline their people management processes throughout the entire employee lifecycle, including recruiting and hiring, benefits administration, payroll, and time and attendance tracking. As a result, companies can spend less time on tedious administrative tasks and more time focusing on their core business priorities.
To ensure its clients can manage their HR and payroll tasks with confidence and in full compliance of all local and national labor laws, Paycor continually enhances its product offerings. Based directly on customer feedback, the latest upgrade includes numerous enhancements to reduce administrative work and save employers time, including:
* ACA IRS Filing Service: The IRS requires applicable large employers with more than 50 full-time equivalent employees to generate and file 1094-C and 1095-C forms to show that employees are provided with affordable healthcare options. With such reports due at the end of the year, Paycor's new ACA IRS Filing service provides the tools to meet this requirement and properly create and file the necessary reports.
* Perform Benefits: The latest addition to Paycor's Perform suite, Perform Benefits enables employers to manage employee benefits through a truly unified platform. Employees can make benefits elections in the same place they complete other self-service tasks, such as tracking goals, education credits and certifications. Moreover, administrators can manage employee elections within one platform and eliminate duplicate entries.
* Smart Forms: Paycor Onboarding now allows employees to complete necessary information through Smart Forms. The company can create and upload a PDF into the Onboarding module, and employees can easily fill it out with the relevant information.
* Improved Navigation and Mobile-friendly Design: The latest update introduces new looks for many of the solution pages, and improved system performance translates to faster processing. With responsive design, users can manage their Perform tasks on a tablet or mobile device, while the solution will also work with the most up-to-date browsers.
* Flexible Company Configurations: With many outdated HR and payroll solutions, organizations may have to submit requests to have everyday tasks completed by their vendor. Paycor's latest release enables users to make updates easily and without having to submit requests or wait multiple days to complete simple tasks.
"Paycor understands that in today's dynamic business landscape, where efficiency is often the key to success, companies simply don't have the time to devote to cumbersome administrative processes," said Jennifer Langer, senior vice president of Product Management for Paycor. "That is why we continually develop new functionalities to remove these challenges and provide our clients with the tools that can deliver a nimble, automated approach to their crucial yet time consuming HR and payroll activities. We are pleased to introduce our latest batch of product upgrades, inspired by the feedback, concerns and ideas of our clients."