Paycor is a Provider You Can Trust
Posted on September 12, 2013
Over the past year, several payroll providers have been accused of fraudulent activity. How can you be confident that the payroll company you’re recommending is worthy of your clients’ trust?
Paycor has always been a company of trust, exemplified by the following:
* We are financially stable and compliant with industry regulations.
* Our operating funds are kept completely separate from client funds.
* We perform a daily reconciliation of all client fund accounts.
* We provide clients with quarterly summaries of tax payments we have remitted on their behalf.
* We maintain client fund accounts at several large commercial banks, all of whom receive our audited financial statements and annually approve our ACH risk.
* Our financial statements are audited annually.
* Our processing services are subject to a SOC1 (formerly SAS 70) audit, which describes and tests controls related to payroll processing services.
* We are a preferred provider of the IRS.
For more information on Paycor’s security and trustworthiness, ask your Paycor representative or call CPA Care for an official SOC1 letter.