There’s no turning back. What began as the world’s largest remote work experiment is now standard practice, and quite an efficient one — data shows that remote employees are more engaged and productive.
However, as professionals free themselves from daily office commutes, a new challenge arises: Companies must now adapt to maintain legal compliance and relocation flexibility for employees, as well as providing them with the HR support they deserve, wherever they live and work.
Is your company ready to succeed in a world where anyone can work from anywhere?
Join Globalization Partners’ CRO Diane Albano and learn about the immediate challenges facing your workforce in a remote-first workplace.
We will cover the most relevant questions for companies employing international and remote talent, including:
- What does it cost to let employees keep their jobs, and work remotely from their new jurisdictions?
- Should your company re-assess salaries for local compensation benchmarking?
- Do the employees have the legal right to live and work in a different location to your headquarters?
- What options are available if employees don’t have the legal right to work where they wish to relocate?
- How can you stay compliant with a remote workforce?
- What technology and hands-on support can you offer to employees in any location around the world?
Speakers: Diane Albano
Diane Albano is Chief Revenue Officer at Globalization Partners, and has a history of record-breaking in organizations ranging from start-up to multi-billion-dollar enterprises. Under Diane’s leadership, Globalization Partners has improved quality of service and solution such that in 2020, the research firm Nelson Hall named Globalization Partners an industry leader in global Employer of Record services.
Thursday, May 6
2 PM ET