In this session you will:
- Learn how diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) positively impacts engagement, retention, and overall success of businesses across the world
- Experience how bias affects the brain and business decisions
- Gain tools for a successful DE&I strategy
- Gain perspective on how authentic care of the whole person aligned with company values reduce conflict with change
- Learn why DE&I is a critical component to ESG documents and investor relations
- Learn how Paycor’s product tools can assist in advancing these efforts.
Amy Hull and Kevin Kowalski
Amy Hull is the First Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Paycor, Inc. She is a corporate leader turning DE&I strategy into actionable results. Recently HRO Today awarded the North American HR Excellence Provider Award to her for progress in DE&I at Paycor, Inc. Under her leadership, Paycor has won the Top Workplace DE&I Practices Award for two years running. As a trainer and speaker, she is engaging and dynamic – using vulnerability, educational research, corporate and educational experience to make her audience feel comfortable. Participants have commented, “Amy is thought provoking, authentic, and entertaining! She did a fantastic job of helping us realize why DE&I matters!” and “There is no one like Amy, she has changed my life and made all of those around her better.”
Kevin leads Paycor’s strategy and operations for the Private Equity channel. Kevin has spent 20+ years in leadership and executive roles helping accelerate adoption of venture or private equity backed software and technology companies. Kevin was also the co-founder of 2 technology startups and has deep understanding of the venture and private equity markets.