If employees feel a connection to your organization, if they understand their place in it, and can see a future for themselves, they’re far more likely to be engaged, motivated, and productive. But creating a culture where employees thrive, and candidates gravitate to doesn’t happen overnight.
During this webinar, Jon Thurmond will cover key aspects across the employee experience that organizations must prioritize to create a culture of high performance.
Topics covered include:
- Communication styles and strategies
- Establishing company values and embodying them
- Focusing on upskilling and reskilling
- Leadership development and how it’s changed over the pandemic
- Essentials of performance management
Speakers: Jon Thurmond
Jon Thurmond serves as the Mid-Atlantic Regional Human Resources Manager for Team Fishel, a utility engineering and construction firm. His experience includes working across multiple industries in roles encompassing Employee/Labor Relations, Recruiting, Training, and HR leadership.
Thursday, August 11
2 PM ET