For many of us, work is no longer a place we go to every day. Flexible work is the new reality. Although we scrambled to make things work for the last year, many of us are now realizing that flexible work could open up new opportunities for our organizations. Now is the perfect time to collaborate with your workforce to develop a positive experience that can be had from anywhere. If your stakeholders are considering offering flexible work options as an ongoing initiative, this webinar will provide great tips to help you reset and implement flexible work solutions strategically and in collaboration with your workforce.
Attendees will learn:
• Various options for flexible work solutions and emerging trends
• The benefits and challenges of flexible work, and how to overcome those challenges
• How to balance employer and employee needs
• A strategic method for implementing flexible work, including surveys and planning
• Building trust with a virtual team
• Tips for measuring success and proving ROI
Speakers: Catherine Mattice Zundel
The founder of Civility Partners, Catherine Mattice Zundel, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is a Strategic HR Consultant who assists organizations in building positive cultures through HR practices. Catherine is a widely recognized thought-leader in HR, and she is passionate about employers’ responsibility to create the opportunity and environment for employees to thrive.
Thursday, July 15
2 PM ET