Join us to learn:
- What are “soft skills” and why do I need to work on them?
- The impact it can make when managers have strong soft skills
- How to develop soft skills (no matter what your personality type!)
- When and where your soft skills will come in handy
- Helping others see the value of developing their soft skills, too
Deb Calvert is the president of People First Productivity Solutions and a former HR executive with a Fortune 500 media company. She is the co-author of “Stop Selling & Start Leading” and author of “DISCOVER Questions® Get You Connected” (named one of The Top 20 Most Highly-Rated Sales Books of All Time by Hubspot). Deb is the founder of The Sales Experts Channel, a Certified Master of The Leadership Challenge® and a certified coach, sales & leadership speaker, facilitator, and instructional designer. She has been named by Treeline as one of “The 65 Most Influential Women in Business.” Deb works with HR and sales teams to build organizational strength by putting PEOPLE first.