HR Management Overview
Paycor’s HR application is an HRIS that simplifies processes, reduces redundancy and gives you fast access to accurate records instantly. Managers and employees can access data through a clean web-based interface to update and edit information on their own.
Paycor also offers HR Support Center, an online knowledgebase of quick guides, templates and best practices.
- Employee/Manager Self-Service: Grant access to others in your organization as you see fit. Empower employees and managers to maintain their personal and team information from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Online Open Enrollment: eliminate paper enrollment and
have your employees’ elections feed directly to payroll.
- Benefit Carrier Connectivity: Seamlessly transmit your benefit enrollment changes in the HR application to your carrier.
- Powerful Reporting: Over 75 standard reports provide critical information about your human resources, from federal compliance reports to a simple phone list. Fully customize any standard report or create your own custom report from the ground up.
- Benefits Administration: Simplify open enrollment by allowing employees to select their own elections online. Update rates with a single click and watch data automatically transfer to payroll.
- Workflow Management: Easily track workflow processes online. Email alerts notify you when an approval is needed or if a change has been made.
- Employee Communication: Effectively communicate important news through a secure employee portal. Content can be customized for specific employee groups and timeframes.
- Applicant Tracking: Match job applicants to open positions, identify skill shortages and manage requisitions.
- Training Administration: Schedule courses and track attendance for different sessions. Allow employees to enroll in courses online.
- Configurable Security Levels: Define who in your organization can see information or perform tasks.
- Audit Trails: Track changes to important employee data fields while retaining previously recorded data.
- Performance Management: Maintain employee reviews, track promotions and manage transfers.
- Company Asset Tracking: Track laptops and other company-owned property.
- Employee Development: Maintain employee certifications, licenses and training courses completed.
- Workplace Safety: Log employee accidents and injuries.
- Document Archiving: Attach resumes, disciplinary notes, review forms and more.
- Customizable New Hire and Status Change Workflows: Choose the data you want to capture for new employees, promotions or other status changes. Then easily route your approvals automatically based on the employeeʼs department or location.
- Organizational Management: Easily visualize the structure of your organization using a dynamic company directory, complete with direct report lists and photos.
Contact us today to find out more.