HR Support Center Overview
HR Support Center is a comprehensive, low-cost, online resource that can save you time and money while protecting you and your business from costly HR mistakes. You get tons of valuable facts, forms and advice, developed and updated by experienced HR professionals. Whatʼs more: One full year of HR Support Center costs less than one hour of legal counsel.
- Checklists: Access checklists to guide you through a variety of HR processes such as termination and new hire orientation. Get help determining whether an independent contractor should be classified as an employee and more.
- Employee Handbook: Use this customizable template to start or supplement your organizationʼs handbook—itʼs the number one defense against employer liability.
- Job Descriptions: Access and customize job descriptions for more than 100 common positions.
- Q&A Database: Learn from questions asked by managers like you. Browse through hundreds of inquiries answered by our HR pros on a range of employment topics.
- Policies: Select from dozens of sample policies on topics such as flexible work arrangements, Internet usage, tuition reimbursement and more.
- 24×7 Secure Access: Access online anywhere, anytime.
- Expertise: Top content developed and maintained by a team of experienced human resource professionals.
- Articles: Learn about the latest employment best practices.
- Law Library: Search federal and state labor laws. Stay current with state-specific alerts.
- Quick Guides: Access comprehensive quick guides on hiring, termination, Performance management, leaves of absence and more.
Upgrade to HR On-Demand and Ask a Pro
If you want more personalized HR advice and guidance, upgrade to HR On-Demand Ask a Pro. This service gives you instant access to an HR expert, at a fraction of the cost it would be to consult with an attorney.
- Unlimited phone and email access to HR professionals
- Thoroughly-researched answers to your specific questions
- Assistance in managing unique employee issues
Contact us today to find out more.