Custom Web Reporting Overview
Custom Web Reporting gives you the power to make your data work for you. Itʼs the end of wasted time from re-keying or maintaining several lists or databases of employee information. Custom Web Reporting allows you to find quick answers, because you can search through your information. And best of all, so long as youʼre online, you have access to whatever you need.
We are continually adding new functionality to Custom Web Reporting based on your feedback. Have an idea for a new feature? Let us know.
- Evaluate Historical Data: Enter data parameters to compile data spanning three years to view trends in overtime, benefits paid and much more.
- Use Your Own Formulas: Build your own custom calculated columns using formulas you create.
- Reconcile Health Insurance Costs: Create reports sorted by employees to gain clarity on your monthly and annual insurance costs.
- Summarize Data Quickly: Report on PTO, gross wages, overtime or anything else you need by employee or department.
- Create Custom Employee Lists: Keep lists of birthdays, phone numbers and more where information is most up to date.
- Manage Local Allocating Reporting: Get help in departmental budgeting and multi-site union reporting.
- Report Across Calendar Years: Fiscal and calendar years don’t always sync up, but Custom Web Reporting makes easy work of this issue.
- Create Multiple Client IDs: Provide access to whomever you see fit, so they can access data as they need it.
- Sort, Sub-Total and Filter Data: Run reports by employee or department for things like benefit costs, gross wages and more.
- No Training Classes Needed: Custom Web Reporting was designed to be simple and intuitive. So you can hit the ground running.
Contact us today to find out more.