e-Child Support Overview
With e-Child Support, all child support payables are debited from your account and electronically paid from Paycorʼs account. This alleviates the need of having to send checks to various state child support agencies. Paycor e-Child Support takes care of submitting all payments within the due dates specified by each stateʼs requirement.*
- Automatic Debits: Child support is automatically debited from your account.
- Electronic Payments: Paycor submits child support payments electronically, without the need to process individual checks to each state child support agency.
- Compliant with State Requirements: We make sure each payment is submitted on time based on individual state requirements.
- Comprehensive Records: Details of each child support payment is included in the Cash Requirements Report, Payables Journal and Bank Reconciliation process.
Contact us today to find out more.
* The state of South Carolina is not set up to receive electronic child support payments. Any child support deduction set up with a SC payee will automatically generate a payables check.