Does Your Business Stand Out from the Pack? We Want to Know!
Thank you to all of the businesses that submitted an application for Paycor & The Cincinnati Bengals Earn Your Stripes competition.
We are thrilled to announce our 6 finalists and their remarkable businesses.
- Pata Roja Taqueria
- HTH Safety Solutions
- Charmed Handmade Jewelry
- The Empower Group, LLC
- Magnificent Morsels Catering
We look forward to seeing our finalists at Paycor Stadium on June 14th!
Behind every winning team, successful business, or great idea is an innovator, a visionary, a leader who dreams big, sets the tone, and makes it all happen. Paycor and the Cincinnati Bengals are proud to present “Earn Your Stripes”, an opportunity for local, minority-owned business leaders throughout the Tri-State area to share their innovative and remarkable business ventures with a panel of judges.
Six finalists will be selected from the initial round of applications to take the field and share their story live with a panel of judges at Paycor Stadium. One winning company will be crowned champion, with the business receiving a special sponsorship package from the Cincinnati Bengals which features a variety of marketing assets, signage, and tickets.
- Deadline to Submit Nomination: May 17
- Six Finalists Announced for the Earn Your Stripes Competition: May 30
- Earn Your Stripes Competition: June 14
- Applicants must be local to the Tri-State region. The Tri-State area comprises 14 counties throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio. Businesses must be located in one of the following counties to be eligible: Brown, Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, and Warren in Ohio; Dearborn, Franklin, and Ohio in Indiana; and Boone, Bracken, Campbell, Gallatin, Grant, and Kenton in Kentucky.
- Business revenue cannot exceed $5 million.
- Business must be local, minority-owned.
- Business cannot have an existing sponsorship in Cincinnati.
- Open to Paycor customers and non-customers.