Are You Prepared to Handle New EEO-1 Reporting Requirements?
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has finalized a rule to expand the data employers are required to collect in the EEO-1 Report.
Use our guide to help prepare for the new requirements & learn:
- Details on the new EEO-1 reporting requirements
- Which employers will be affected
- When organizations will be required to comply
- What the penalties are if you don't comply
- The 13 steps you need to take to ensure you're in compliance
Download Paycor’s The Essential EEOC Guide to New EEO-1 Reporting now.
Be Prepared for the New EEO-1 Report
Buyer's Guide To HCM And Payroll Technology
An HCM platform is the foundation of your business, and choosing the technology is one of the most important decisions you'll make.Get Expertise
Stay Up to Date
Sign up to receive our latest research and expert advice.
Check your inbox for an email confirming your subscription. Enjoy!