Are You Prepared to Handle New EEO-1 Reporting Requirements?
If so, you’re in the minority. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has finalized a rule to expand the data employers are required to collect in the EEO-1 Report.
Use our guide to help prepare for the new requirements & learn:
- Details on the new EEO-1 reporting requirements
- Which employers will be affected
- When organizations will be required to comply
- What the penalties are if you don't comply
- The 13 steps you need to take to ensure you're in compliance
Download Paycor’s The Essential EEOC Guide to New EEO-1 Reporting now.
Be Prepared for the New EEO-1 Report
Take Compliance Quiz
How effectively is your organization managing compliance risk? Find out and get a customized plan.Take Quiz
Stay Up to Date
Sign up to receive our latest research and expert advice.
Check your inbox for an email confirming your subscription. Enjoy!