Harassment, bullying, aggression and other bad behaviors occur when the culture
facilitates the opportunity for them to occur. Further, these issues are rarely just about a
perpetrator and target - more often they are an organizational problem.
As a result, organizations often turn to training for education, but if the organization
doesn't support behavior change, the training is essentially moot.
Join Catherine Mattice Zundel as she provides insight into these behaviors and shares some case studies from her 10+ years of experience working as a consultant who specializes in solving toxic
Through case studies from Catherine’s work, attendees will gain:
- An easy model to explain bad behaviors as a social phenomenon
- Insight into why people bully and how to stop them
- Information about the damage harassment and bullying can cause
- A script for addressing bullying behavior in a way that minimizes the denial and
- justification for behavior
- The differences between investigations and climate assessments
- A list of action steps to creating a positive and respectful work culture
Thursday, April 1
Complete the Form to Register
As part of our commitment to protecting your privacy, you acknowledge that Paycor will provide the speaker of this session with the information in this form.
Buyer's Guide To HCM And Payroll Technology
An HCM platform is the foundation of your business, and choosing the technology is one of the most important decisions you'll make.Get Expertise
Stay Up to Date
Sign up to receive our latest research and expert advice.
Check your inbox for an email confirming your subscription. Enjoy!