When mid-level employees leave, it can cost upward of 150% of their annual salary to replace them. It’s no wonder hiring managers rush to fill open positions. But HR professionals can’t afford to jump the gun. To avoid bad hires, recruiters and hiring managers need to establish communication.
Seems simple, right? Wrong. More often than not, there’s a disconnect between expectations, leading to poorly sourced candidates and longer times to fill open positions. Do you define the recruiting strategy for each open position? Is your candidate pipeline filled with qualified people? If not, check out Paycor’s Hiring Manager Intake Form.
What are the benefits?
- Set a timeline for the hiring process, including when to post jobs online, schedule interviews and expected start dates.
- Define the ideal candidate profile.
- Write accurate job descriptions.
- Establish potential compensation for each position.
- Get time back to focus on strategic projects.
Fill out the form online or simply print it and share with your hiring team.
Get the FREE Hiring Manager Intake Form!
Buyer's Guide To HCM And Payroll Technology
An HCM platform is the foundation of your business, and choosing the technology is one of the most important decisions you'll make.Get Expertise
Stay Up to Date
Sign up to receive our latest research and expert advice.
Check your inbox for an email confirming your subscription. Enjoy!