July 1, 2018, signaled the beginning of Paycor’s 29th year in business, providing medium and small organizations with the right technology and the best support and thought leadership. As we embark on this fiscal year with new goals, new strategies and new opportunities, one constant always remains the same: putting our clients first, every day, and in every decision. Here’s a recap of some of the key decisions and investments we’ve made over the past year to set our clients and partners up for success in the years to come.
Taking Care of Clients
- We're proud to serve 36,303 businesses.
- 190 new positions have been created in our Client Service and Implementation departments to better serve our clients' needs.
- For support, we've worked to give clients options based on products used and company size, and we're planning for service automation, all to the goal of getting contacts' questions answered as fast and as thoroughly as possible.
- A key to Paycor service differentiation is proactive outreach to clients. There are 25 Customer Success Management team members dedicated to consulting with clients to ensure product adoption and optimal usage.
- Listening to client feedback has helped our client retention rate exceed industry average. We encourage our customer to continue letting us know how we can best serve their expanding and changing needs.
Product Innovation and Integrations
- Paycor launched Perform Learning Management to help enhance employee learning and increase engagement.
- Our goal is to have all clients utilize the most recent version of our software. To that end, we'll have all HR clients upgraded to Perform HR in October, unifying all aspects of payroll and HR.
- We continue to listen to client feedback and regularly include feature suggestions in our quarterly product releases.
- We've partnered with industry leaders to offer powerful expense management and employee scheduling products that complement our payroll and HR suite.
- Platform integrations have been made available with leading 401(k), tax credit, personal tax filing and pre-hire assessments, as well as other solutions a company might already use. Seamless connections to benefits administration platforms such as Employee Navigator, Bernie Portal and Plansource have been added.
- We value the relationships we have with bankers, brokers and CPAs. With client permission, we provide these key partners a concierge-level of service to get them the data, reporting and explanations they need to best serve our mutual accounts.
- We’ve broadened our focus on certain industry groups, grooming centralized resources with specialized knowledge that know how to best approach customer needs.
- Paycor serves companies throughout the entire United States and pays their employees in every state. We have offices in 36 metropolitan areas, and client service professionals in Cincinnati, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Ft. Collins and San Francisco.
- With just over 1,600 employees, we’ll continue to support our growth throughout the U.S. and have plans to expand our Cincinnati headquarters office.
- Our associate-led philanthropic committee, Community Partners, reached an epic milestone, surpassing more than $1 million donated to charities since first founded in 2010.
- This year, Paycor associates donated more than $212,000 to Community partners, hosted 201 community events and volunteered a total of 5,546 hours in support of the communities in which we serve.
While the best satisfaction comes from organizations continuing to choose Paycor, we’re honored to have received numerous industry distinctions for product innovations and work-environment achievements over the last 12 months. Awards included:
Top Rated Time, Payroll and HR Software by TrustRadius
Cincinnati Enquirer Top Workplace
Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Community Service
Chief Learning Officer magazine’s LearningElite
HCM Excellence for Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program
CUBIC Award by Corporate Learning Week for Learning Organization of the Year
- Our leadership team expanded. We welcomed executives with HCM and SaaS industry experience.
- Further demonstrating that we work to put in place the best practices in HR and recruiting, we’re proud Paycor Vice President of Talent Acquisition, Bill Neese, was named Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year by HRO Today and Chief Human Resources Officer, Karen Crone, was honored by HRO Today as a CHRO of the Year Award Leader of Distinction.
From Paycor’s Founder and CEO, Bob Coughlin
“As we enter our 29th year in business, Paycor is more laser focused than ever on better serving the needs of our clients,” said Bob Coughlin. “Our continued success and growth reflects our commitment to providing outstanding service, bolstered by our unique, concierge-level, team-based client services model. We pride ourselves on high quality interactions with clients. I’m incredibly proud of our associates’ continued individual and collective efforts and look forward to making fiscal year 2019 our best year yet.”
To learn how we can partner to help your organization accomplish its people management goals, contact a member of our team today.