CINCINNATI, March 06, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Human Capital Management (HCM) company Paycor today announced it was named to the Constellation ShortList™ for Payroll for North American Small- and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) in Q1 2019. The technology vendors included in the Constellation ShortList offer the key requirements for early adopters pursuing digital transformation initiatives.
Paycor was founded in one of the most complex tax environments in the country, and since then, has spent nearly 30 years perfecting complex payroll for clients nationwide. Paycor is known as much for their deep tax and compliance expertise as for their powerful, featured-filled payroll technology that puts a premium on ease of use.
Key features include:
- Smart, Optimized Processes – Intuitive workflows and processes make processing payroll easier and more efficient than ever before.
- Easy General Ledger Integration – The general ledger electronic data integration service easily connects existing general ledger to Paycor’s payroll solution.
- Full Employee Support – Employee services like direct deposit, paycards and wage garnishments, child support payments and 401k integration are simplified. Additionally, employee self-service access reduces administrative processes and common, but pertinent employee questions.
- On-demand Human Resources – HR resources including forms, templates, quick guides, alerts and live certified HR professionals are easily accessible.
- Powerful Reporting and Analytics – Pre-post reporting and expert tools offer payroll accuracy, while the analytics platform allows real-time business decisions to be made.
- Stress-free Payroll Tax Compliance -Tax experts assist with complicated areas like payroll tax compliance and workers compensation so organizations can focus on paying their employees.
Paycor offers a unified experience providing clients one single source of truth for all employee data. SMB organizations never have to switch platforms, log-in to multiple systems, re-key information or open numerous spreadsheets. Everyday processes become simplified, allowing HR to focus on the most important work – engaging, managing and developing people.
Constellation Research advises leaders on leveraging disruptive technologies to achieve business model transformation. Products and services named to the Constellation ShortList meet the threshold criteria for this category as determined through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. The portfolio is frequently updated as market conditions change.
For more information, please visit: https://www.paycor.com/hcm-software/payroll-software/
“Without the right solution, the HR department can fall victim to spending too much time and energy on payroll. With technology designed to help with each and every particular situation, Paycor works to not only make payroll a more efficient task, but we also help to solve any challenges our customers may face,” said Bob Coughlin, founder and CEO of Paycor. “With a payroll solution that powers people across all 50 states, we’re thrilled to be recognized by Constellation Research, and look forward to continuing to help our customers perform with technology and expertise that makes a difference.”
“The Post-Digital era has arrived. In a world of winner-takes-all markets, digital leaders seek clarity on what exponential technologies will support their new business models. This Constellation ShortList filters the signal from the noise and highlights the key technologies our analysts recommend to our clients,” said R “Ray” Wang, chairman and founder at Constellation Research.
- Paycor Payroll & Tax Software
- Paycor Website
- Paycor Products
- Paycor Latest News
- Join the Conversation
- Join us on LinkedIn
More than 30,000 medium and small businesses nationwide trust Paycor to help them engage, manage and develop their people. Paycor is known for delivering the best unified HCM platform for the SMB market, but what makes us legendary is the total client experience we provide, from responsive service and user-friendly design to expert partnership and thought leadership. Our unique combination of technology and expertise helps clients streamline every aspect of people management so they can focus on what they know best—their business and their mission. To learn how Paycor can help you make a difference, visit www.paycor.com.
Constellation Research does not endorse any solution or service named in its research.
FOR MORE INFORMATION