Each year the Cincinnati Enquirer recognizes companies and organizations in Cincinnati as Top Workplaces based on surveys completed by their employees. For the third consecutive year, Paycor has been voted a Top Workplace!
Because at Payor, our priorities are centered around our Guiding Principles, like Do the Right Thing, Taking Care of Each Other and Having Fun Along the Way. That’s why we’ve spent 30 years developing a work environment where Associates can be productive, grow in their careers and achieve personal and professional goals.
In response to COVID-19, we’ve made the transition to a nearly 100% remote work environment. We continue to support and keep our Associates connected by:
- Hosting weekly micro-Pulse communications which feature updates from departments across the organization
- Providing access to office equipment like chairs, monitors and keyboards to help support employees working remotely
- Scheduling virtual happy hour and social events for Associates to stay connected
As we adapt to this new normal, we’ll continue to prioritize the needs of our nearly 2,000 Associates and ensure our culture stays strong. Most importantly, we want Associates to stay connected. At Paycor, we have nine employee resource groups (ERGs) that will continue to provide Associates the ability to meet, socialize and grow both personally and professionally. These ERGs include:
- Colorful Connections
- Women’s Inspiration Network (WIN)
- Community Partners
- Young Professionals
- Paycor Community Impact Fund
- Spirit Committee
- Mental Health Awareness Project
We’re dedicated to providing a culture where people love to work. Want to learn more about our story, Guiding Principles or life at Paycor? Click here.