Our cloud-based HCM technology, with Payroll at its core, is the centerpiece to ensure compliance and improve process efficiency.
- Our extensive network of powerful integration partners meet your clients' unique needs and offers seamless transfer of HR and payroll data.
- From recruiting and onboarding to HR and reporting, our solutions span the entire employee lifecycle and modernize the way your clients manage their people.
- With one single source of truth for all employee data, you’ll never have to switch platforms, log-in to multiple systems, re-key information or open numerous spreadsheets again.
- Watch this video to see how Dayrise Residential used Paycor's products.
Your clients depend on you to help them overcome key business challenges. We deliver expert advice on the latest recruiting, HR and benefit trends.
- Thought leadership is at the core of what we do. Our HR Center of Excellence resource hub ensures you're providing the knowledge and expertise your clients need to thrive in this competitive business environment.
- From our research and one-on-one interviews with clients, we found that 75% of successful, high-functioning HR teams spend their time on six main areas or “pillars” of HR: recruiting, Benefits, Labor Costs, Compliance, People Management and Employee Experience.
- Additionally, we offer weekly webinars and events for benefit brokers on the latest HR and compliance issues impacting your clients.
We help clients adapt and stay ahead of what’s next. With regular product enhancements fueled by customer feedback and marketplace trends, keeping your clients compliant is our priority.
- We established our compliance expertise in one of the most complex tax jurisdictions in the country, so we’re able to handle payroll and tax complexities in a way our competitors can’t.
- Our team of tax experts helped clients with over 450,000 tax notices in the last year.
We help clients gain deeper insights into important human resource data like turnover, headcount and overtime so they can pinpoint problem areas and take action.
- Easily access client data like wages, 401(k), deductions and workers' compensation.
- Our top partners receive access to broker care, a dedicated relationship manager who can help strengthen reporting insights to your clients.