Finding and hiring the right candidate can be an expensive and time-consuming endeavor for many organizations. Between advertising positions, reviewing resumes and interviewing multiple candidates, a lot of effort (and time!) goes into recruiting.
But that’s only the beginning. Many organizations celebrate filling the position but forget the next important piece of the employee experience: onboarding. Studies show that 46% of new hires leave a job within the first 18 months due to of a lack of training, engagement or introduction to the position.
To help ensure engagement isn’t an afterthought, Paycor offers a best-in-class applicant tracking and onboarding solution to help organizations find top talent and connect with them once they become employees. Here’s a look at the benefits of Paycor’s Applicant Tracking + Onboarding that provides a seamless and integrated experience for candidates, recruiters and new hires.
- Applicants can apply from anywhere, on any device, at any time.
- Applications in Spanish or English allow employers to reduce barriers to apply and increase the number of candidates.
- Recruiters can utilize a complete dashboard view with candidate names, easy-to-read job status and action items in one central location.
- Simple candidate search enables employers to easily filter and customize data with powerful search capabilities.
- Engage new hires and help them prepare for their first day by providing access to company information, handbooks and other policies.
- Stop spending time chasing down employee paperwork and better track document completion
- Federal and state compliance forms like I-9s and W-4s are completed and reviewed electronically to ensure the highest level of compliance.
Need help securing top talent and making a great first impression with your employees? Click here to set-up a live, personalized demonstration of Paycor’s Applicant Tracking + Onboarding with one of our consultants.
Buyer's Guide To HCM And Payroll Technology
An HCM platform is the foundation of your business, and choosing the technology is one of the most important decisions you'll make.Get Expertise
Stay Up to Date
Sign up to receive our latest research and expert advice.
Check your inbox for an email confirming your subscription. Enjoy!