Paycor Hosts First-Ever Partner Forum for Brokers and Advisors
As part of our commitment to providing partners with the tools and expertise they need to better serve their clients, Paycor recently held the first ever TECH+ Partner Forum for brokers at our Headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Throughout the two-day event, brokers met with Paycor leaders to:
- Learn cutting-edge technology trends in the HR and payroll industry
- Share ideas in focus groups with fellow brokers and Paycor leadership
- Provide their perspective on the four key pillars of TECH (technology, education, compliance and HR reporting)
- Experience an exclusive sneak peek of Paycor’s new Broker Portal
Why Should Brokers and Advisors Partner with Paycor?
Paycor's TECH program helps partners stand out from the crowd. Your clients depend on you for advice, solutions and guidance on every conceivable problem. Paycor provides Technology that integrates with the platforms that your clients are using, Education that keeps you on the cutting edge of HR and benefits trends, Compliance expertise that will help you give your clients’ peace of mind and a wealth of HR reporting access.
Dedicated Support Brokers Trust
- Paycor’s intuitive HR, payroll and time solutions are built to serve brokers and their clients – not lure them away with competitive offerings.
- Paycor connects brokers to clients and streamlines service with features such as automated open enrollment and Carrier Connect.
- Paycor offers real-time updates on employee status changes, census data, deductions and more.
- Through Paycor’s Broker Care program, brokers have access to Paycor experts who are experienced in clients’ needs and provide timely and accurate information.
Find out more about Paycor’s commitment to helping retain and grow brokers’ client base, by visiting our page dedicated to brokers.