The number one feature was trust and psychological safety.
At the end of this presentation, attendees will understand:
- The difference between trust and psychological safety and why it’s important
- How to measure levels of trust on their teams
- How to define behaviors that build trust
- How to describe behaviors that corrode trust on teams
- How to implement tangible tools that build trust and increase psychological safety.
The founder of Civility Partners, Catherine Mattice , MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is a Strategic HR Consultant who assists organizations in building positive cultures through HR practices. Catherine is a widely recognized thought-leader in HR, and she is passionate about employers’ responsibility to create the opportunity and environment for employees to thrive.