When you see that subject line in your inbox— “Upcoming Performance Review”—does your blood pressure rise? For many HR leaders, evaluations can mean uncomfortable conversations, wasted time and meaningless paperwork. But for companies that get it right, performance evaluations are a tool that generates greater employee engagement, production and retention.
In this webinar we’ll review:
- Planning and Preparing for the Performance Evaluation
- Performance Ratings and Biases to Avoid
- Incorporating Performance, Behaviors & Career Interests
- Holding a Collaborative Discussion
- Benefits of “SMART” Goal Setting & Goal Alignment
Speaker: Melissa Dern
Melissa is a Talent Strategy Lead with strategic HR Inc. As a dynamic HR Generalist with more than 17 years of experience, Melissa brings a wealth of expertise in recruiting, staffing operations, management and sales. During her tenure, she’s built strong customer and employee relationships with her positivity, superb communication and strong leadership skills.