We are closely monitoring COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the recommendations to limit potential spread within our communities. We want to first assure you that Paycor has implemented business continuity plans to minimize disruption to our online services and client support. Three of our Guiding Principles include; Take Care of Customers First, Take Care of Each Other and Do the Right Thing. These principles serve as guideposts for how we run our business.
We want to reassure you that we have protocols in place and are taking steps to minimize risk for Associates while continuing to deliver the service that you expect.
The purpose of this communication is to provide information about the precautionary measures that Paycor has taken to minimize the impact to our clients and maximize our efforts to keep employees and clients safe.
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY: The Paycor Business Continuity team is in regular contact with local, state, and federal agencies to monitor the situation and ensure that we are deploying best practices in response.
- TRAVEL: As of March 5, 2020, we have paused all non-essential business travel for our Associates. Additionally, Associates who travel for personal reasons are notifying their management and we are instructing anyone showing signs of illness to contact their health provider. We’re ready to connect with you by utilizing virtual technology.
- WORKPLACE HYGIENE: All business locations are receiving an increased level of workplace cleanings. We are actively communicating our guidelines around general safety and hygiene to our employees and partners.
- CLIENT SUPPORT: Out of an abundance of caution, Paycor is encouraging the majority of our Associates to work from home, beginning Monday, March 16th. We will maintain modified on-site support staffing that is focused on ensuring optimal service to our clients.
- COVID-19 Advice and Support: Paycor will continue to provide expert advice and timely information during the COVID-19 public health emergency. You can find our Coronavirus Support Center here.
Paycor leadership will continue to meet, plan and prepare to safeguard our Associates and our business. We will continue to provide timely updates and we’re available to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for trusting Paycor and your continued partnership.
Chief Executive Officer, Paycor