Get Ready for Year-End 2018
Year-End is Here!
W2 Information starts to process immediately after your last scheduled check date in 2018, and we want you to be ready!
This site will help you find useful resources for making year-end successful. You'll find the following resources below:
- New! W2 Preview Report available to ALL clients!
- Training videos on year-end
- A 3 step guide for a successful year-end
- An interactive guide for common year-end tasks
- Critical dates to remember
- Preventing Fraud and Identity Theft during the Holidays
3 Steps for a Successful Year-End:1. Check employee and employer indicative data
2. Check wage, tax and benefits data
3. Check for “special procedures”
Download our 3-Step Year-End Guide to view the details behind each step.
Key Dates to RememberNovember 22-23 – Paycor is closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
December 3 – Deadline to alert Paycor to hold books open until 12/31/2018
December 25 – Paycor closed for Christmas
January 1 – Paycor closed for New Year’s Day
Important Year-End Information for CPAs:
Get Reporting Access for Mutual Clients
Request access to client reports by filling out this form.
Have Questions about Year-End?
Download our CPA Year-End Kit to learn about important dates and deadlines as well as detailed instructions to help you out with year-end.
CPA Care Advocates are Standing by
We’re here to serve you during year-end! Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 513-719-1300 or 866-729-2671.