Get Ready for Year-End 2016
Year-End is Here!
W2 Information starts to process immediately after your last scheduled check date in 2016, and we want you to be ready!
This site will help you find useful resources for making year-end successful. You'll find the following resources below:
- The 3 steps for a successful year-end
- Interactive guide for common year-end tasks
- Critical dates to remember
- Registration for helpful year-end webinars
3 Steps for a Successful Year-End:
- Check employee and employer indicative data
- Check wage, tax and benefits data
- Check for “special procedures”
Download our 3-Step Year-End Guide to view the details behind each step.
Download Our Interactive PDF, Attend a Webinar, or Watch a Video for More Info
Key Dates to Remember:
- November 24th and 25th – Paycor is closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 2nd – Deadline to alert Paycor to hold books open until 12/30/2016
- December 26th – Paycor closed for Christmas
- January 2nd – Paycor closed for New Year’s Day
Important Year-End Information for CPAs:
Get Reporting Access for Mutual Clients
Request access to client reports by filling out this form.
CPA Care Advocates are Standing by
We’re here to serve you during year-end! Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 513-719-1300 or 866-729-2671.