7 reasons employees leave

Top 7 Reasons Employees Leave

Did you know that only 12 percent of employees leave their jobs because they’re dissatisfied with compensation? Noted HR expert and consultant Leigh Branham breaks down the motivations behind the other 88 percent... Read More

Related to Resource Center and Industry Insights


2015 mileage rates

Mileage Rate Changes for 2015

The federal mileage rates for 2015 for the use of vehicles will be:

  • $0.575 per mile driven for business
  • $0.23 per mile driven for medical or moving purposes
  • $0.14 per mile driven in service of charitable organizations... Read More

Related to CPA Care, Resource Center, and Compliance


Big data and HR

What Does Big Data Mean for HR? A New Strategic Emphasis

As “Big Data” takes over the business world, HR is not immune from feeling the pressure to use data to drive strategic decision-making.

It’s no longer enough for HR departments... Read More

Related to Resource Center and Industry Insights


Paycor webinars

December Webinars

Join our thought leaders and product experts to learn about current trends and how to manage your business better in one of our free webinars this month.

How Paycor Can Help You Comply with ACA
Wednesday, December 10 at... Read More

Related to Resource Center and Webinars & Events


Questions to ask before implementing payroll software

5 Questions to Ask Before Implementing a New Payroll and HR System

The thought of implementing new payroll and HR software can be intimidating, especially if past software implementations have not gone smoothly. If you’re considering... Read More

Related to Resource Center and Industry Insights


Paycor Recognized as a 2014 Best Place to Work in the Greater Cincinnati Region

Paycor Recognized as a 2014 Best Place to Work in the Greater Cincinnati Region

Paycor has been named as a 2014 Best Places to Work winner by the Cincinnati Business Courier, distinguishing the company as a top employer in the Greater Cincinnati... Read More

Related to Resource Center, Media, and Paycor News


Performance management tips

The Link Between Performance Management and Employee Engagement

How are your employees performing at work? If performance is lackluster, employee disengagement may be the root cause.

That’s why understanding engagement and performance... Read More

Related to Resource Center and Industry Insights


2014 FUTA credit reductions

2014 FUTA Credit Reductions

The federal unemployment tax, also known as the FUTA tax, pays unemployment compensation to workers who lose their jobs. Employers report and pay FUTA taxes separately from Social Security, Medicare and withheld... Read More

Related to CPA Care, Resource Center, and Compliance


Pay for holiday closures

Closed for the Holidays: Should Your Company Pay Employees?

From the HR Pros of the HR Support Center

When a company decides to close on the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day or for the entire week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, is the employer required to compensate... Read More

Related to Resource Center and Industry Insights


HR and payroll for non-profits

3 Unique HR and Payroll Needs for Non-Profit Organizations

Non-profit organizations face many of the same challenges as for-profit businesses, but usually with more limited resources. Over the past decade, the number of non-profits has increased by 30%: there... Read More

Related to Resource Center and Industry Insights

Newer Posts »

What's next? Contact us, try the solution finder or call 1-800-501-9462.