The most powerful payroll solution for medium-to-small businesses
Expect More from Your Payroll Solution
We spent more than 20 years perfecting the payroll process. Our solution is recognized as the easiest and most powerful solution for medium and small businesses.
With Paycor Payroll, you can ensure your employees are always paid accurately and on-time. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
- Quickly and easily pay employees from wherever you are
- Set up earning, deductions and taxes without having to contact your provider
- Get proactive alerts of pay-related changes and problems before they occur
- Access a dedicated team of tax experts who handle processing for you and help maintain tax compliance
This website is designed to keep you up-to-date on Payroll news, product enhancements and FAQs.
Have questions? Give us a call:
Toll Free: 855-551-2032
Innovation at the Cor
Our singular vision is to provide the best technology and expertise to leaders of medium and small businesses. To achieve that goal, our products need to be in a constant state of evolution.
Paycor releases quarterly updates to our HCM platform, based on listening to and acting on feedback from more than two million users. Two-thirds of product enhancements are suggested by the people who use our products every day.
Check out recent product enhancements:
Introducing Paycor’s Online Check Stub Service
Paycor’s Online Check Stub service provides a secure area in which employers can view, print and download their check stubs. You can even access additional pay run details and pay information any time, from anywhere.
We’ve also modernized our check stub design. With this easy-to-read layout, administrators can find the information they need quickly. And to ensure employees’ information is protected, we’ve also invested in higher quality check stock and envelops.
Here’s a breakdown of the new layout:
Have questions about the new layout? See the FAQs below or contact your payroll specialist for more information.
Paycor Payroll FAQs
To help you get the most out of your solution, our product experts weighed in with answers to the most frequently asked questions about Paycor Payroll.
Q: Why a new full page stub design?
A: Easier for the employee to access and read their pay run details.
Q: Are new enveloped required for the full-page stub?
A: Yes, the enveloped are designed for the full-page stub and eliminate any accidental tearing.
Q: What size envelopes are required for the full-page stub?
A: #10 envelopes are required and please check out the envelop diagram below for the appropriate dimensions.
Q: How to I automate my payroll experience?
A: Paycor recommends automating your pay stub process by going paperless whenever possible. If going paperless is no an option, please sign up for our check stuffing service or purchase envelopes directly from Paycor.
Unlock the Full Potential of Paycor Payroll
Paycor doesn’t offer cookie-cutter technology. Instead, Paycor Payroll was designed to offer the flexibility and key features you need to pay your people accurately, on time and eliminate tedious manual processes.
Easy-to-use payroll software
- Forced to wait for your provider to make updates in payroll? With Paycor, create General Ledger codes and new departments without waiting for changes.
- Assign employees at the department level, prorate pay and even make updates in the middle of a pay period.
- Before you’re ready to run payroll, double-check for accuracy and view final details with our pre-post journal.
Our team of tax and compliance experts who work in some of the most challenging geographies help ensure compliance at every turn.
Tax experts protect you against fines and penalties by:
- Managing employees with multi-state taxes
- Calculating workers’ compensation premiums
- Resolving complicated tax notices
- Providing accurate record keeping of payroll information
Interested in learning more about Paycor Payroll? Click here for resources.
Helpful Payroll Resources
From FLSA, Workers Comp, EPA and more, payroll is more complex than many professionals believe. Here you’ll find articles, webinars, calculators and more to help you solve payroll problems and grow.
Payroll Tax 101